We would be happy to help you! You can reach us from Monday to Friday from 10:00 am bis 04:00 pm at
Or visit one of our.
All-in-3+ system (3 parts + nappy free function in one)
EasyFree is a hybrid nappy, consisting of 3 parts:
• The outside nappy offers stability and an optimal fit.
• The PU-coated pouch serves as a waterproof barrier. It is snapped into the outside nappy.
• An insert inside the pouch absorbs moisture. An additional booster can be added to increase absorbency.
For easy-pottying with elimination communication babies, you simply hook up the EasyFree belly strap to the outside nappy. It offers you to open and close the EasyFree within seconds.
EasyFree can be changed in one step like an All-in-One (AIO) nappy but consists of three parts. This has many benefits: reduced laundry (in many cases you only need to wash the insert), fast dry and the absorbency is individually adaptable.
+ for full cloth nappy use or for elimination communication (nappy free)
+ simple nappy change
+ 3 sizes for an optimal fit
+ slim nappy bum
+ individually adaptable absorbency
+ reduced laundry for the environment (in many cases you only need to wash the insert)
1 EasyFree outside nappy
1 EasyFree pouch
1 EasyFree insert
1 EasyFree belly strap
S ~2,5-5 kg
M ~5-10 kg
L ~9-15 kg
The offered size/weight information is a guide value. Every child has a different shape.
outside nappy: interlock, 100% organic cotton
pouch: 100% polyester with polyurethane coating
insert: absorbent core, 50% polyester, 50% viscose, outer layer, 100% organic cotton terry
outside nappy washable at 40°C
pouch washable at 60°C
insert washable at 95°C
• Before usage wash at least 3 times to activate its absorbency.
• The inserts will reach their maximum absorbent capacity after approx. 7 washes.
• Most babies wear M longer than other sizes.
• Moving on from “S” to “M”, or from “M” to “L”, the smaller sized pouch might still seal better for some time (e.g. M pouch fits in L nappy).
• For elimination communication, we recommend using our baby leg warmers or EasyFree crawlers.