We would be happy to help you! You can reach us from Monday to Friday from 10:00 am bis 04:00 pm at
Or visit one of our.
All-in-3+ system (3 parts + nappy free function in one)
EasyFree is a hybrid nappy, consisting of 3 parts:
• Outside nappy offers stability and an optimal fit.
• PU-coated pouch serves as a waterproof barrier. It is snapped into the outside nappy.
• Insert inside the pouch absorbs moisture. An additional booster can be added to increase absor-bency.
For easy-pottying with elimination communication babies, you simply hook up the EasyFree belly strap.
EasyFree can be changed in one step like an All-in-One (AIO) nappy but consists of three parts. This has many benefits: reduced laundry (in many cases you only need to wash the insert), fast dry and the absorbency is individually adaptable.
+ for full cloth nappy use or for elimination communication (nappy free)
+ simple nappy change
+ 3 sizes for an optimal fit
+ slim nappy bum
+ individually adaptable absorbency
+ reduced laundry for the environment (in many cases you only need to wash the insert)
1 EasyFree outside nappy
1 EasyFree pouch
1 EasyFree insert
1 EasyFree belly strap
S ~2,5-5 kg
M ~5-10 kg
L ~9-15 kg
The offered size/weight information is a guide value. Every child has a different shape.
outside nappy and pouch: tumbled wool interlock, 100% organic merino wool, mulesing free, cuffs: 97% wool, 3% elastane
insert: absorbent core, 50% polyester, 50% viscose, outer layer, 100% organic cotton terry
bellystrap: 96% organic cotton, 4% elastane
outside nappy and pouch hand wash, do not iron, do not tumble dry. Use wool detergent.
insert washable at 95°C
• Before usage wash at least 3 times to activate its absorbency.
• The inserts will reach their maximum absorbent capacity after approx. 7 washes.
• Most babies wear M longer than other sizes.
• Moving on from “S” to “M”, or from “M” to “L”, the smaller sized pouch might still seal better for some time (e.g. M pouch fits in L nappy).
• For elimination communication, we recommend using our baby leg warmers or EasyFree crawlers.
• The wool version of the outside nappy offers, compared to the cotton version, a second leakage protection.