We would be happy to help you! You can reach us from Monday to Friday from 10:00 am bis 04:00 pm at
Or visit one of our.
The lanolin from popolini for impregnating woolen textiles is BHT-free, residue-controlled and PH eur compliant.
Content: 150 g
Made in Germany.
By wearing the wool overpants, the lanolin is gradually removed and hast o be added again from time to time.
How to grease with lanolin?
- pure lanolin (wool fat)
- Soap as an emulsifier
- 1 bowl of lukewarm water
- 1 bowl of hot water
- one or more damp, washed wool diaper(s)
1) Dissolve some soap in lukewarm water
2) Dissolve lanolin in hat water (about ½ tsp lanolin per diaper)
3) Pour the soap solution into the lanolin bath and stir until the fat spots disappear and a milky emulsion is formed.
4) Now place the washed wool diaper inside out in the bowl – make sure that the water is no longer hot.
5) Leave the wool diaper in the solution for 5-6 hours
6) Take out the wool diaper and gently wring it out – Careful, do not wring! To squeeze out even more excess water, you can squeeze them out in a towel.
7) Finally let it dry flat0175-00-0000-376-0