Sustainable, fair, low-emission and environmentally friendly – our high standards of our products should be clearly visible for you. We keep our promises and can prove this with certificates.
All of our products and production facilities are subject to annual environmental audits and will be examined by the independent supervisory of our certificate – awarding bodies according to the strictest guidelines. Thus, we ensure not only maintaining our high standards, but can also set new standardy through constant development.
Overview of our Certificates and quality seals:
GOTS (“Global Organic Textile Standard”) is the globally leading standard for the sustainable processing of natural biological fibers. The quality assurance of the entire production chain is monitored by an independent institution and guarantees a strict following of ecological and social standards.
Ecological criteria (exodus):
• All textiles have to contain at least 70% of biologically produced natural fibers.
• All coloring must be tested for its toxicity and biological degradability.
• The packaging must not contain any PVC. Any packaging made from paper and cardboard, as well as hanging labels, banderoles, etc. need to be certified or recycled according to FSC or PEFC.
• All enterprises require an individual environmental protection program with explicit goals to minimize waste and sewage.
• A sewage treatment plant is required for all businesses specialized in wet finishing.
• Bleach must be oxygen based (no chlorine bleach)
• Exclusion of PVC, nickel, and chrome for accessories
Social criteria (exodus):
• Prohibition of forced labor
• Prohibition of child labor
• Safe and hygienic working conditions
• Guaranteed minimal wage
• Limited working hours
• Keeping rest times
• No discrimination
• Freedom of association
THE GOTS logo shows an identification number that states whether a product is made from 100% controlled natural fibers (“organic”) or the exact percentage of “kbA” (controlled organic cultivation) and kbT (controlled organic livestock farming) fibers of the product.
With the help of our certificate number “Ecocert Greenlife N° 151806” you can find more detailed information about our production facility and our popolini® and iobio™ products on the GOTS website.
For more information visit: www.global-standard.org
The Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 guarantees that all components of our items are free of pollutants.
That affects not only natural and synthetic fibers but just as much all
• And even the processed yarn
Our products even meet the requirements of “product class 1”, which confirms the strict human-ecological demands for babies and toddlers under 3. It equally applies to toys, bed linen, and terry products.
The Oeko-Tex® code of criteria is updated at least once a year, according to the latest scientific findings. The given limit values are usually higher than most national or international specifications.
To ensure a high product safety as well as our customers’ trust, all our popolini® and iobio™ articles are regularly controlled by individual Oeko-Tex® experts.
Our specific check number is: OeTI N° 46490
For more information visit: www.oeko-tex.com