We would be happy to help you! You can reach us from Monday to Friday from 10:00 am bis 04:00 pm at
Or visit one of our.
The WoolPant is a double-knitted cover made of organic wool. This natural and particularly breathable moisture protection can be worn over any absorbent nappy.
A new WoolPant needs to be washed and impregnated several times until it seals perfectly. Our recommendation: Ulrich natürlich wool impregnation.
S 62/68 3-6 kg
M 74/80 5-10 kg
L 86/92 9-15 kg
XL 98/104 14+ kg
100% organic* wool
Hand wash only, do not iron, do not tumble dry. Impregnate regularly with lanolin.
* organic = wool from controlled organic farming
How to lanolise wool with lanoline?
• pure lanolin (wool grease)
• soap as an emulsifier
• 1 bowl of lukewarm water
• 1 bowl of hot water
• one or more damp, washed wool cover
1) Dissolve some soap in lukewarm water
2) Dissolve lanolin in hot water (about 1/2 teaspoon lanolin per nappy)
3) Pour the soap solution into the lanolin bath and stir until the fat eyes disappear and a milky emulsion forms.
4) Now, turn the diaper inside out and put the washed wool diaper into the bowl - make sure that the water is no longer hot.
5) Let the wool diaper sit in the solution for 5-6 hours 6) Take out the wool cover and squeeze it out carefully – Don't wring it! Use a towel to squeeze out even more water.
7) Finally, let it dry flat 1600-30-0512-247-0